Any order made on www.miomiomio.com necessarily implies as an essential, determining and indispensable condition, the unreserved acceptance by the client of the General Conditions of use in force on the day the corresponding order is carried out. Furthermore, the client acknowledges that the acceptance of these conditions will imply the application of these to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent order, with the exception of those cases in which new conditions are brought to their knowledge.
CONTACT: For any type of doubt, query or suggestion, you can send us your comments through the contact form, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made based on the information provided by the suppliers of Miomiomio.com®. However, the information given on each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them and the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Miomiomio.com® website, are displayed for guidance only.
All the prices of the products that are indicated through the website include VAT and other taxes that may correspond, and are valid except for typographical errors. However, these prices do not include the costs corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Customer.
All prices are in euros (€) including VAT. These prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Miomiomio.com® informs the Client that the number of available units is kept updated with the stocks in the warehouse and the availability of our suppliers. If on occasions, and due to causes that are difficult to control, such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, the product is not available after the order has been placed, the customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the entire order. If, as a result of this cancellation, the customer wants to return the delivered product, they must follow the provisions of the return section.
Payments can be made by card and / or through the PayPal payment platform and through bank transfer.
- Card payments in PayPal are completely safe. We accept cards through the PayPal platform. It is not necessary to be a user of said platform to pay with a card.
- If you want to pay by bank transfer we will send you an email with the information where to make the deposit and the concept you have to indicate. It is necessary to send the bank receipt to the email email@example.com within 24 hours of confirming the order so that we can reserve your product. The order will be sent when we have received the payment in the bank account. We do not process any order until we verify that all the information is correct and the payment has been made.
If you need an invoice, please indicate it in the order comments along with the billing information or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping to Peninsular Spain and Portugal: € 3.90 (VAT included).
- Shipments to the Balearic Islands: € 5.90 (VAT included).
- Shipments to the Canary Islands: € 12 (VAT included). Not including customs clearance or import taxes.
- Shipments to France: € 9 (VAT included) by private courier or € 6 (VAT included) by registered mail.
- Shipping to the rest of Europe: € 6 (VAT included) by registered mail
- For shipments of ink cartridges exclusively, the shipment will be made by registered mail: € 3.50 (VAT included).
We do not deliver to Ceuta or Melilla.
If the order exceeds € 120, shipping costs will be free
Shipping costs will be specified at the time of purchase.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Miomiomio.com® will accept order cancellations when they are requested before the shipment of the order or the production of the personalized stamp. To make the cancellation you must request it by sending an email to: email@example.com
Shipments are made by private courier service or certified mail depending on the cart and the final destination.
Shipping costs include in all cases the Value Added Tax (VAT), but no other taxes, fees, duties or surcharges.
Shipping is understood to be the delivery of the items to the address or address specified by the customer during the ordering process, the delivery areas being limited to those listed above.
We are not responsible for possible delivery delays caused by the courier service or by the Post Office.
If the order is not claimed during the 15 days following its shipment, it will be returned to the offices of miomiomio.com® and to recover it the end customer will have to pay the shipping costs again.
All products purchased at Miomiomio.com® may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer communicates to Miomiomio.com® his intention to return the product (s) purchased within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met, within a maximum period of 15 days from receipt of the return. Miomiomio.com® undertakes to issue a voucher for the amount of the return, with no expiration date.
IMPORTANT: In the case of a personalized product, it cannot be returned, unless of course, we have made a mistake when preparing your order or that the product has a defect.
Miomiomio.com® will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
- The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be done with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective box so that the product reaches the Miomiomio.com® warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.
- A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return are also marked.
- With the aim of facilitating the return process for Clients and being able to correctly monitor it, Miomiomio.com® establishes the only return procedure established by Miomiomio.com®. If the reason for the return is attributable to Miomiomio.com® (the product is defective, not the one you ordered, etc.), the amount of the return will be refunded and Miomiomio.com® will bear the costs of the return. . In this case, the client has to notify Miomiomio.com® via email in the shortest time possible, before the next 48 hours from delivery. From that moment on, incidents will not be dealt with for this reason.
If the reason is another (the products were served correctly but they are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be paid by the customer.
- To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
- Inform within 7 calendar days of receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miomiomio.com® will inform the customer of the address to which the product should be sent.
- The customer must send it through a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
- Inform the courier company used, the date and time of the return.