Stamp Pío 1
Custom design + self-inking stamp (includes the ink cartridge useable on fabric and paper).
Black ink only. Size 14x35mm (0.55” x 1.49”).
Please note that the ink for the clothing stamp is a special ink for clothes. We estimate that the stamp will last approximately 10 washings at 90ºC/195ºF, approximately 30 washings at 60ºC/140ºF, and 60 washings at 30ºC/85ºF depending on the fabric used.
Personalize your stamp, save it and add to your cart! You will receive your unique stamp ready to use.
Customize the design with the name and last name or the text of your choice.
Product customisationDo not forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart.
Text lines 2 and 3 are always capitalized so that your stamp reads well.
All our stamps come in an exclusive package, which contains the personalized stamp with the ink pad ready to use.
The ink for clothes can be also used on paper.
- You can place your order following these simple steps:
- Chose the design that you like
- We will personalize it with the name or text you have chosen. Save it and add it to your cart.
- You will receive your own personalized stamp ready to use. Be careful, the fun can be addictive!
Estimated delivery time
- Orders to Spain and Portugal: 4-5 days*.
- Orders to France: 4-5 days* approx by private courier or 7days* approx by registered mail.
- Orders to the rest of Europe: 7 days*. All orders are sent by registered mail. it takes 2-3 days for us to produce the stamp. Depending on the final destination, your registered parcel should be with you from 4 days of posting it.
- Ink cartridges only destined for Spain: approximately 2/3* days by registered mail.
- Ink cartridges only destined for Europe: approximately 4 days* depending on the destination.
* Working days. Please note these are estimated delivery times dependent on local postal services
- Shipping to Peninsular Spain and Portugal: 3.90 € (VAT included).
- Shipping to the Balearics: 5.90 € (VAT included).
- Shipping to the Canary Islands: 12 € (VAT included). Not including customs clearance and import taxes.
- Shipping to France: € 9 (VAT included) by private courier or € 6 (VAT included) by registered mail.
- Shipping to the rest of Europe: € 6 (VAT included
- For shipments ink cartridges only, shipping is done through registered mail: 3.50 € (VAT included).
We are currently unable to make deliveries to Ceuta and Melilla.
The ink for clothing:
- The ink for clothing used is non-toxic.
- Washable for approximately 60 washes at 30ºC/85ºF, 30 washes at 60ºC/140ºF, and 10 washes at 90ºC/195ºF, depending on the fabric used. If you see that the image has started to fade, you can simply stamp over it again!
- For use on all common absorbing fabrics such as cotton, polyester and blended fabrics.
- The textile ink pad will last approximately 1 year or 1000 imprints (stored at average temperature and humidity level).
- Remember to always keep the stamp in it's sealed plastic bag, to preserve the moisture and keep it in the most optimized condition.
- If you have run out of ink, no problem! To get your replacement ink pad right away: Click here
Miomiomio believes in contributing to the wellbeing of our planet, however small that contribution may be, every little bit helps. For this reason, we have carefully selected whom we choose to work with; and Trodat has proven to be the supplier of choice for their conscious effort to respect the environment:
- All stamps are climate neutral: CO2 emissions are offset with climate protection projects recommended by WWF®.
- Total absence of PVC in the composition of the stamps.
- 100% of the energy used comes from renewable energies.
- The stamps used on miomiomio.com are made up of 50% recycled plastics.
If you want to know more, connect to their website: trodat.net